Service Quality Control
Kong Hwa has a Quality Management System to inspect and monitor the internal process of service quality to ensure the need for service realisation and the resources provided, benefit and satisfy the needs and expectations of customers.
Evaluation on our service performances will be conducted from time to time, not only meet, but to exceed customer’s expectation, also improve on an ongoing basis:
- To promptly meet the comfort needs of guests;
- To ensure that linen is hygienically clean to use;
- To operate a system that is effective and efficient.
The communication between Kong Hwa Laundry and customers and the staff involved will reflect a commitment to the delivery of a quality service without imposing any unnecessary issues.
- Delivery and Pick Up Arrangements
- Freshly laundered linen will be supplied and delivered to each customers destination, Monday to Sunday, at a time determined by customers;
- All clean linen is to be kept physically separated from soiled linen both at Kong Hwa’s premises and at customers place;
- Kong Hwa will furnish our customers’ management staff with three “24/7/365″ numbers to provide assistance in the event of emergency.
- Quality of Linen
- Kong Hwa will maintain a sufficient level of linen throughout the period to ensure the continuity of supply of all items at customers’ usage rate and at the contracted quality.
- All linen supplied by Kong Hwa would comply with the relevant Australian Standards, where applicable, and in addition, comply with Department of Health and Community Services Guidelines for the collection, transport and processing of linen;
- Kong Hwa will ensure that linen is free of tears, lint or loose threads, holes and repairs made would not interfere or detract from the presentation of the linen;
- Random audits of linen will be undertaken to ensure that participating health care requirements are being met.
- Conduct of Staff
- Kong Hwa’s employees will be required to conduct themselves toward the staff and guests of customers, to operate with as little noise and disturbance as possible;
- Kong Hwa will refrain from and take every precaution to ensure that our employees will refrain from any conduct which may be offensive or constitute a danger to persons or property as a result of act of trespass, nuisance or negligence;
- All drivers had completed the Federal Police Check.
One of the Kong Hwa laundry policies is, not only provide and maintain the quality of services, it is also important to demonstrate that, continuous improvement of service performances will also be taken throughout the contract period. It is our company objectives to provide regular visits to each customer on a regular basis to ensure service has been satisfactory.